Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What Really happened?

No one knows exactly what happened on hickory street on the night of the two murders except the six that were involved, and the thing is that no one but them will ever know for sure. People can continue to form their opinions but I truly hope that you take what your reading with a grain of salt. I know what the four said, I know what Alisa's father said, I know my families side of the story, I was at my sister's trial. I knew four of the 6 personally. You may have met one of them or even possibly all of them at some point in your life, but that doesn't mean you know them.

My family reads the comments that people post online about the four, and I have noticed that no one really knows the facts. There are so many people posting ignorant comments online claiming that they know the "truth" and the rumors, they think that they know what they are talking about because they read the news or the Patch. But Joe Hosey, for example, was at my sister's trial, and even the things that he has posted are not completely true. But what do you expect from the press and reporters? They only want a story, something someone will read, they don't care about the facts. So they write things in a way to get an audience. And the ruin people's reputations just for fun. Just because you read something, doesn't mean it's true. Next time you read something in the news or online you should look at it from the opposite perspective too. Otherwise you too will be just as bias as the authors of the sources you are getting your information from.

No comments:

Post a Comment