Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thank You Ed

"To whom it may concern,

I am very pleased to write a character reference letter for Bethany McKee.

I have known Bethany since November 2000, when my family moved to Illinois. My daughter and Bethany have been friends that entire time. During the summers they would play in the yard, ride bikes and sit in the driveway and make chalk drawings. During the school years my daughter and her again would sit in the driveway and do their homework after school and just had fun. As the years past Bethany would bring her little sister and brother to our house to play since she was babysitting them. Never were there any conflicts, arguments, or anyone getting mad, just happy children having fun.

I have always known Bethany to be courteous and kind. Bethany would take walks past the house and always she would wave and approach asking how Kimberly was doing, how my wife was, just general conversation.

In the last several years, I became handicapped with limited mobility. I would be outside trying to do yard work and she would come by and offer to help, whether it was just taking out the trash, raking grass, or mowing leaves, etc. I have never known Bethany to be rude or mean to anyone she was just a happy young girl.

Bethany was trusted in the neighborhood because she would babysit the neighbor's child after school.
She would be there when the bus came by to drop the child home. Never did I see Bethany late for that task.

Bethany is and always will be my friend and a family friend. She had a smile on her face every time I saw her. She is trustworthy, kind and very polite to others.

Sincerely,

Edward L. Stickley
TSGT, USAF, Retired"

No comments:

Post a Comment