Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thank You Kimmy

"Bethany McKee and myself, Kimberly Stickley, have been friends since elementary school. I used to live right down the street from her and we used to sit in my driveway and do our homework. When I graduated middle school and entered high school our friendship started to drift because she became friends with a different group of people than myself. We used to hang out all the time after school regardless of the weather. She would always come over to my house or I would go over to her house. I never knew her to get in trouble at school or outside of school. She always seemed to do well in school and whatever she put her mind to. I remember the day I found out she was pregnant with Cianna. She seemed excited that she was going to be a mother. I went to her baby shower and she was so happy to see everyone who showed up. After Cianna was born I never really saw Bethany anymore. I would see her pushing Cianna in her stroller to the park that was down the street from our houses. When she would go over to our next door neighbors house, I would walk over there to see how Bethany and Cianna were doing. She seemed like a great mother, always doing what was best for Cianna. They were always happy. She did what she could for Cianna. To make sure she was a happy little girl. She is a great mother and a great friend. I wouldn't ask for someone better than Bethany."

No comments:

Post a Comment